This programme applies to selected models in selected ranges of Heat Pumps.
Each range shall be certified according to one of the following related certification reference documents :
- Heat pumps certified according to the Certification Reference of the Mark NF-414 :
- Electrically driven HPs for space heating, including appliances with a cooling function
- HPs with electric motor for heating swimming pool water, for seasonal and/or annual use, installed either outside or inside a building
- Electrically driven HPs covering both the above uses,
- Domestic hot water (DHW) HPs
- Dual-mode HPs, i.e. designed for space heating and DHW production,
- HPS used for a collective DHW production application that can operate exclusively in DHW production mode without meeting heating needs,
- Gas absorption HPs, including appliances with a cooling function,
- Gas internal combustion engine-driven HPs, including cooling function
- Gas external combustion engine-driven HPs, including cooling function
- Liquid Chilling packages and Hydronic Heat Pumps (LCP-HP) certified according to OM-3 LCP-HP: “Operational Manual for the certification of Liquid Chilling Packages and Hydronic Heat Pumps”
- Air Conditioners (AC) certified according to OM-1 AC: “Operational Manual for the certification of Air Conditioners”
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems (VRF) certified according to OM-15 VRF: “Operational Manual for the certification of Variable Refrigerant Flow systems”
- Rooftops (RT) certified according to OM-13 RT: “Operational Manual for the certification of Rooftops”The certification programmes from the above list are so called 'related programme'
Are excluded from the scope cooling-only units, i.e. units declared only in cooling mode.
The complete description of the related programmes are detailed in a specific web page (go back to the choice list) .
Certified performance items are detailed in related reference documents per category and type of heat pump.