NEW ! VRF units certified for High Ambient temperature conditions
Created in January 2013, the VRF certification programme of Eurovent Certita Certification has become quickly the reference in Europe with more than 25 certified participants, including the main worldwide companies. Moreover, the programme allows each manufacturer to demonstrate its compliance with European Standards (EN14511, EN14825) as well as with the recent European Ecodesign Regulation No 2016/2281.
From January 1st, 2019, Eurovent Certita Certification extended its certification scope and proposed High Ambient temperature conditions which can cover:
- Hot and very hot climate conditions such as Middle East, Africa…
- Heat island effect: for example, in a high-density multiple building complex set up.
Can be certified all VRF units which meet these specifications:
- Capacity outdoor unit up to 100 kW
- Running at 50 or 60 Hz
- With combinations up to 8 Indoor units
- With different mountings:
- Ducted horizontal
- Wall mounted
- Ceiling suspended
These VRF systems will be certified according to ISO 15042 standard including the following tested points:
- T1 application, with ambient air of 35°C
- T3 application, with ambient air of 46°C
- “T4” application, with ambient air of 48°C
- Operability test at 52°C (for 2 hours)
The tests are performed in CEIS laboratory in Spain, accredited to perform tests according to ISO 15042.
Our VRF certification programme allows to answer to different Regulatory requirements present in the world.
For example, for the Middle-East Market: GSO 03 Draft, SASO 2874.
If you have any questions or if you want to certify your products, please contact: email@example.com