Residential Air Filters (RFIL) - New certification programme
Eurovent Certita Certification is pleased to announce the launch of a new certification programme for Residential Air Filters (RFIL).
The RFIL programme, developed in 2016-2017 with the support of a dedicated launching committee, entered into force on 26 April 2017 on the occasion of a kick-off meeting.
The first release of the Operational Manual (OM-21) and Rating Standard (RS/4/C/003) apply to particulate filters and combination (particulate and gas) filters used in a residential ventilation unit.
The product performance testing will enable the verification of the following ratings accuracy:
- Initial pressure drop
- Initial efficiencies ePM1/ePM2.5/ePM10
- Minimum efficiencies ePM1,min/ePM2.5,min
- ISO ePMx class reporting value
- Toluene adsorption capacity (combination filters only)
The following schedule is being foreseen:
- Signing of agreement by manufacturers for RFIL programme. There is no deadline as this is a voluntary registration.
- March 2018: Publication of certified data on Eurovent Certification website is foreseen on 31 March 2018 for manufacturers signing the agreement before 30 September 2017.
Interested ? Please contact email@example.com